Day 20 - Someone you love.
Dearest Zues,
I just wanted to send out a little note to let you know how much I love you! I still remember the first time I met you and was so excited to have a nephew with such an awesome name! I mean, COME ON, you are ZUES!!! Can't get any cooler than that!
I am amazed at what a strong, kind and loving young man you have become over the years. I just wish that I lived closer to see these changes. You will never know how much I loved hearing you talk about your band, cars, art, etc. I felt that I was young and hip again!
I won't ever forget the car ride from Tridell to Salt Lake when we listened to your music at full blast in my car! I loved every minute of it! I still remember thinking I was going to go hoarse from shouting our conversation over the music. I don't know if I have listened to music that loud since... ;) (hint, hint - time for a visit!)
I hope you know how proud I am of you completing school and starting your career. I am secretly hoping that you move to Tridell, because I think Grandma and Grandpa need someone to keep them in-line!
You always have and will have a special place in my heart! I love you!
Aunt Taci
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

Man, I wish my name was Zeus. :-)
ReplyDelete