Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot.
Those that know me, know that there is one thing I am ALWAYS in the mood for - STEAK!
I love it!! I can't have it as often as I would like, but I love every morsel of that medium cooked delicious piece of meat! I may not remember lines in a movie, but I will remember if they served a delicious looking steak (i.e. Captain America).
I recently went and grabbed a steak with a friend to celebrate an "A" on his recent paper and work going well for me. We went to Outback Steakhouse, it was his first time - my 999th. :)
The food wasn't as good as I had hoped - don't get me wrong the steak was alright just not what I was craving... Looks like a trip to Bobby Van's Steakhouse is in order! Anyone care to join me!?
And to all of those that feel you have to put something on your steak - meaning a sauce of ANY kind - that just means you haven't had a steak that has been cooked right. And if you have to put ketchup on your steak, make sure I am not around, that is just WRONG!
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment