Day 24 - Last five facebook status'
5 - "My thoughts and prayers are with the Strong family today. I wish I could be there to show my support and attend the funeral, but I know they are surrounded by family, friends and an amazing ward."
4 - "What makes me different from everyone else?"
3 - "Found out just how close I work to Georgetown Cupcake today - dangerous!!!"
2 - "It's a sad, sad day.... Updated my iPod and lost all of my music that I had purchased... I wish my brothers where here to make everything all better... :("
1 - "Is it bad that I just had steak last night and already thinking of when I can have it again??" Ha ha, this is really funny considering my last post was actually about steak! :)
I was reading through some of the status updates I have made over the years and can I just say that sometimes I am REALLY FUNNY!!! Ha ha ha!
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment