Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else?
I have thought long and hard about this question... What makes me different from the average person you pass on the street? I actually posed the question to my facebook friends to see if they could help out. I felt a little silly once I saw their responses, but it isn't like I can google search "Why is Taci different from everyone else?" right?
I hate talking about myself and what makes me different - so this post will be a short one! :)
I am what you could call a loyal friend. I will make sure that you celebrate the good times - I love to throw a fun party! I am always there with tissues in hand for the sad times. And you really have to hurt me to ruin the friendship, because I believe that there is always good in people and they don't mean to be rude or hurtful.
Once a friend of mine, always a friend! :)
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment