Friday, November 11, 2011

If it makes you happy!

Day 21 - Picture of something that makes you happy!

I love to COOK!
Cooking has become something of a passion of mine! I love to browse (yes, browse) through cookbooks, recipes online, daydream, anything that has to do with cooking.

I can't wait for the day that I have awesome kitchen tools to cook and present an amazing meal with. Right now, my selection is limited and my most prized cooking tools are a ceramic knife and the Pampered Chef chopper. But I am dreaming of the day when I can just call up people and have them over with matching dishes and adorable center piece and the most amazing meal they have ever tasted.

I have a friend whose husband went to cooking school and will be showing me in the next few weeks how to cook a red snapper. SO EXCITED!!!

This has been a new favorite of mine in recent years because I had amazing people to show me that good food can be made at home! I also learned that it was okay to have a failed dinner or two because someone still ate it! Ha ha ha! ;)

So, I am going to strengthen my cooking skills and really test out new waters in the coming months! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment