Day 13 - A letter to someone
Dear Future Husband,
You have been on my mind a lot lately - could be from the recent wedding of my brother to the death of a friend’s mother… You may wonder why the death of someone would remind me of you, but it is simply because that husband will no longer have the constant companionship that the wife provided in this life. But it reminds me of what I believe in and how families and most importantly a husband and wife are together for eternity. I believe that with all my heart and I hope to share that great blessing with you.
I know that I may get angry when you hog the bed or the covers, leave your dirty socks on the floor or leave a honey-do-list undone. But know that I will get over my anger/frustration. I hope that we won’t go to bed angry or afraid to talk about what is bothering us to each other. Although I am sorta excited for a little argument now and then because, let’s face it, sometimes I like to have a good argument! Sorry, I will try and warn you before you pop any question!
I can’t wait for the day that we will have our own children whether I can provide them or through adoption. I can’t wait to see you hold our son or daughter for the first time because I will be able to see the love you will have for each other. I hope that as they grow we will have to remind each other of the small tender moments because I hear having teenagers can be rough. Although I was a perfect child for my parents – just ask!! So maybe that will rub off on the kids! J
I can tell you now that I am constantly working on being a better and kind person. I am working on things that will make me a better wife and mother and I hope you are doing the same.
I look forward to the day we realize that we are ready to make the big leap together! I love you!
Your Future Wife,
Taci
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment