Monday, October 3, 2011

Friends make things fun!

Day 11 - Another picture of you and friends!

This had to be one of my favorite nights EVER! I was able to play Cranium which is a blast and combines all of my favorite games!

I am so lucky to have such good friends in my life. Sometimes they are there for a short while and others are there for the long haul. BUT they all have had an impact on my life!

Team ME!

I remember getting a card after being sick from my friend Merry and I kept it because it was hilarious! It stated, "I hear you are out of shorts! OH! You meant out of sorts!?" I loved it! She always made me laugh and was such a good friend!

Jane is a person I really look up to and admire! She is beautiful and has the personality I would LOVE to have! She is super creative and extremely fashionable.

Molly, Molly, Molly - a true friend. We met when I moved into the house to be the newest roommate and have tested our bands of friendship ever since. Luckily for me she has stuck around and put up with my crap! :)

Good times, good friends - what more could a girl ask for!?

No comments:

Post a Comment