Day 18 - Goals you have on your list.
One particular goal that has been on my mind a lot lately has been my goal of actually finishing school. A lot of my friends here are very surprised when they realize that I don't have a degree. Which is kinda nice that I come across as smart, right!? Ha!
But I have actually started the long process to go back to school and am looking forward to the homework and learning again. Not so much tests, I am a TERRIBLE test taker, my nerves are so bad that my mind blanks and I really struggle. But I am going to be a better student, because I have learned the importance of gaining an education through my work experiences. Yes, working has taught me how much further I can go in the world when I have a little piece of paper proving I went the extra mile.
So, University of Maryland, here I come!!
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment