I had the opportunity to go to see the epic musical, "Les Miserables" with a few friends.
We started off the night running late from meeting in College Park (happened to be UMD's Homecoming Game) traffic was TERRIBLE!! Then go to get on the metro to head to the restaurant Tuscana West and the metro was a long wait!!
Time was not on my side that evening!
We reached the metro and quickly ate and jumped back on the metro (for another long wait time) and grabbed the shuttle to the Kennedy Center. We ended up being late and I missed seeing the song, "I Dreamed A Dreamed," I was heart broken! We were then lead to our seats which were in the middle of the section. It was nice!
The rest of the play was fantastic! I just love the music and the passion you can feel in the voices of the performers. This is one of my favorite musicals EVER! To see it in person was a dream come true! If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it!
It ended up being a fantastic night with great company and music! :)
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

I am totally breaking a commandment here, I am coveting......*sigh* So wish it were me seeing it with you, but I am glad that you finally got to see it. And might I add you all look like you coordinated your outfits (did you?)!!
ReplyDelete