Day 4 - Habit that you wish you didn’t have.
I really enjoy watching movies! Scary, sad, happy, chick flick, zombie, war, feel-good... You get the idea.
My problem is when I am watching the movie, I really get into them! I forget that I am not actually involved in the story and the characters can't hear me.
I remember watching a movie with Dru and Erin and it was with the super scary bear scene. I literally jumped up and screamed at one point because I was scared of the bear too! I saw "Marley & Me" in theatres and thankfully it came out when it was cold outside and I was wearing a thick sweatshirt that almost covered up my heaving sobs - I mean I was very loudly sobbing - it was awful!
I feel that I have gotten pretty good at covering up my "problem" by creatively shifting in my seat or getting blankets. One time I went into the kitchen and starting making a dessert...
It's getting better and I don't think that people really notice how much I get into the film unless it is the crazy sobbing! Still need to work on that one!
So, there you have it! I am confessing my darkest secrets!! Ha ha!
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

hahaha, my kids know right when to assume I'm crying and they're always right. The kitchen trick is the BEST for scary or icky movies. Everyone needs a movie snack 'right now', right? :)
ReplyDelete