I have finally reached the eternal age of "29" - I say eternal because I am now the same age as my Aunt Pam who has a son a couple of months younger than me. Pretty soon Cody, myself, and Aunt Pam will all be enjoying the final year of our roaring 20's... Or the start of the final year!? :)
I was very surprised to walk into my office and see such a wonderful surprise of a newly decorated office, my favorite snacks begging me to eat them, and the best birthday sign I have ever seen! I will post pictures of the days events - still going to a happy hour with my awesome co-workers and then hanging out with the roommies when I get home.
Very excited for tomorrow because I will be having a Wii dance party to celebrate the good times!! Before, I am bent over and crippled unable to move! :)
Pics will be posted soon! Thanks for the wonderful birthday!!!
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment