Found this little month of blogging tidbits that I am going to try and follow…
Day 1 – Picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts:
1 – I love rock climbing, mostly because the shoes are so cute, but I love being able to climb and push myself.
2 – I can listen to the same CD or watch the same movie over and over for weeks.
3 – I really like hosting parties and entertaining people.
4 – I am OCD when it comes to the shower curtain, it HAS to be closed at all times!
5 – I hate running with a passion, but I force myself to run because I know it is good for me.
6 – When I am having a bad day I will watch war movies, they make me feel better.
7 – I am a big chicken when it comes to live fish.
8 – When I was young I thought Crisco was a food group – Yummy!!
9 – I once put a live chicken head in my mouth because I was double-dog-dared.
10 – I hate being late.
11 – I had six (6) broken bones before I was in 2nd Grade – 3 arm and 3 leg.
12 – I have moved 17 times since I graduated from high school – I HATE moving!!!
13 – I absolutely love to use my 10-key calculator… I look forward to running big numbers!
14 – I love taking pictures, but always forget my camera!
15 – I love to dance in the dark all by myself!
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago


Actually running is really, REALLY bad for you, unless you do it in the water. I would definitely recommend water aerobics over running! :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had an extra arm and leg weird!! On the other hand (giggle, get it other hand!) we have some crazy coincidences: #2, 8, 13 and 14!! Now I am going to bed so I don't think everything I write is hysterically funny! Oh and I am glad you survived the earthquake!
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh!
ReplyDelete