Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Blog Name

Day 2 - Meaning behind your blog name...

Did you know that the word "ism" means a distinctive doctrine, theory, system, or practice.

When I was thinking of something creative for my blog's name I hit a brick wall. Then I saw the little word "ism" on the end of another word and the light turned on.

Therefore - Taci-isms - was born.

Taci-isms - Taci's distinctive doctrine, theories, systems and practices. All my own thoughts and feelings and if you don't like it... Too Bad!

2 comments:

  1. I love your "isms". It's the only way I am able to find out what is happening with you way on the east coast!!! When you come out in October could you bring me a Rita's Lemon custard??

    Love Aunt Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Plus you just made me a little smarter today, thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete