Tuesday, July 5, 2011

For the first time in my life, I feel......

WICKED!!!

Picture this: center stage, 12 rows back at one of the best musicals EVER!
Jealous???? My dream that came true this past week. I scored some awesome tickets through work and couldn't believe my luck!

I went with a friend and my residents, we all piled onto the bus and excitement was high as we got closer! :)

I could see the conductor from my seat!! PLUS, all the amazing costumes!!! OH and let's not forget the SINGING/ACTING/FACIAL EXPRESSIONS!!!! I loved it all and just soaked it all in!

On the way home a resident pulled out his harmonica and we sang tunes from the older generation, I can't think of a better way to end a night! My friend and I then returned to my place for some yummy ice cream and a long night of chatting.

I can't remember the last time I had such a good time! There is so much more that I want to describe, but I am terrible with words. I just wish everyone could have felt the way I did that night!!! :)

Thank you friend and thank you WICKED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment