Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You make me wanna....

Dance!

I am in the mood for a great night of DANCING!!! Lucky for me there is a huge dance this weekend in Germantown! Totally going to let my hair down and dance like there is no tomorrow!!! :)

And this is helping me prepare for my amazing time on the dance floor!

Not only is it showing me some awesome hip movements to catch a certain fella's eyes, but it is an AMAZING workout as well, right Mel? Please note that the person in the video isn't as good as a dancer as I know I am!

HA HA HA! Okay, okay, she is much better and definitely has the body for it as well... But I am going to be be closer to a prettier me by September!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo excited for the dance. I'm not anything to write home about (or at least not to write complimentary things about =) but I seriously love to dance. Now I'm going to go watch this video...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I would pretty much agree that that is exactly what I look like when I dance (step, clap, step, clap) Have fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete