Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful for:

My sister listed things that she is thankful for and I thought it was a great idea! I am going to only list ten because this list could go on FOREVER!!

1) I am thankful for a great car - it has been so dependable and good to me.
2) I am thankful for my VT SC, she knows exactly what I need to hear and is hilarious!
3) I am thankful for great roommates, they really put up with some of my crazy ideas.
4) I am thankful for such a large and loving family - seriously, I love it!!!
5) I am thankful for my friends from highschool, looking back we have been through a lot together and I am glad we are still in touch!
6) I am thankful for my religion for the guidance and joy that it brings into my life.
7) I am thankful for my residents who are constantly teaching me patience, understanding, and showing me that you really end up back in highschool when you get older - oh the drama!
8) I am thankful for the freedoms I enjoy and the men and women who gave the greatest sacrifice so I could continue to enjoy them.
9) I am thankful for technology, I love that I can call anyone in the middle of the woods or video chat with my parents (at my sis's house).
10) I am thankful for loving parents who are still teaching me many lessons of growing up, loving all and forgiving me when I forget what time zone I live in! :)

Just a reminder to all - SIX days until the mountain of Utah are in my view!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great list. We are trying to the thankful thing at dinner and everyone keep saying food. Oh well. xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete