Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Scared for my life!!!

Sweat dripped down my face as fear paralyzed my entire body from escaping. I could feel its many eyes watching the pulse in my neck and it thirsted for my blood! I couldn't scream! No sound was escaping my throat, it felt like my mouth was as dry as the hot desert. I could hear the cars and others outside my window, but no one realized the danger of the situation I was in. It was all up to me! Quick as lightening I flew out of my bed, grabbed a shoe, and searched for the predaceous vermin that thought I would give in!

It was at that time, I looked down and realized that I wasn't wearing the pajamas I had on a second ago. In fact, my bedspread was different from the one I just ripped off the bed from my flight. And most mysterious was the fact that my room a little bit messier than I remembered... Then it hit me!

I had a NIGHTMARE! A nightmare so real, I still had the urge to run for my life once I was awake. I hate that!! So, I climbed over the clothes on my bed (don't worry they are clean, sorta), scanned the walls for anything creepy or crawly, checked the time - 2:46 AM... Grumbled and fell back asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment