I have found that I am really glad that I started a blog. I have enjoyed reading some of the old entries and seeing the comments by my friends and family.
Things have been really hard at work and home lately and not being allowed to talk about either is enough to drive a person insane. This is where a person who has a blog has a bit of an advantage - I can say what needs to be said and no one interrupts!
It has been rainy and cold out here lately - I actually turned on my heater last night! I haven't been sleeping well; therefore, I have been doing a lot of random reading, watching movies, blogging, work, etc. It is at times like this I am grateful I don't have a husband that I can annoy or wake-up... Ringing a bell - Melanie?
I come home in 6 days!!! :)
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment