Sunday, November 8, 2009

Count Down!!

I can barely contain my excitement! I am coming home in 11 days!!!

I can't wait to catch up with my friends and family in person instead of email or phone calls. I love DC, but I am a little homesick! So I hope everyone rests up and gets ready for late nights of cards, guesstures, and talking because I AM COMING HOME!!!

3 comments:

  1. I promise to be rested and to watch my infomercial on how to properly play guesstures!!!! Love ya - :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to let you know that my guy from Australia is moving home. So no more Lemonsquash..........Sorry. I miss your happy emails but now that I have found your blog I will stay up with what is happening with you and your life on the east coast!!

    Love from Aunt Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!!!! where are you again............I went to write on your wall and low and behold you are gone.............I miss you, call me when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete