Filling my cup at The Grub Box with every kind of soda available.
Turning old enough that my mother didn't glare at me when I grab a Dr. Pepper from the cooler, although it never really stopped me.
Long nights at school or in the office and having soda keep me awake.
Cutting meat with my dad and he would always get both of us the biggest bottle of Pepsi (1 liter) and it would almost last the entire time. Even stayed cold!!
Working in Logan and finding my co-workers drank Diet Coke and I thought they were spawn of Satan. (We are a Pepsi family! Except Scott, he has a pass.)
Being forced to drink Diet Coke at work because they didn't have Pepsi machines - then realizing the flavor was growing on me...
Love at first taste with Mountain Dew - a very short fling.
Learning that warm Pepsi was still as good as chilled Pepsi!
My friend, Chelsea, would pick up a diet coke from Sonic for me on her way to work (a true friend).
Picking a restaurant based solely on if they had good diet coke or not.
Breaking up with a boy and soda was always there for me to drown my sorrows in. ;)
Scorcher outside and I popped a top to save the day.
Days like this - saved!
But those days are no more...
I gave up soda over a month ago and so far have been doing pretty well! My stomach is very grateful for this change as well... But I just wanted to say I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for the help of some deliciously, refreshing drinks I met along the way.
Thank you Pepsi, Diet Coke, Coke, Dr. Pepper, Cherry Pepsi, Diet Coke with Lime and all the others that are countless to name!! I will never forget the times we shared together and the joy you brought to my life!! :)
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment