Sunday, March 3, 2013

Determined!!

This week I am doing a make up test for my Accounting class...  I am grateful for the chance to retake the test, but even more so that I am almost done with the class!!  This one has really tried my patience - and I am not talking about the subject!! 

I know I sound very, very nerdy when I talk about my love learn more about accounting principles and how they apply in my every day work.  I just love it!  So it is annoying that I feel like I am being gypped out of what can make me a better accountant/employee.

I am also very excited that this is almost March Madness time and I get to focus on my favorite sport!  It brings back so many memories of my early college days and the fun times I had at the college basketball games.  I am very excited! 

Things are good.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment