Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hell....


Today I feel like I am living in Hell.  I can smell the fire, feel its heat burn my skin and hair and pulling me downward.

This is what has happened recently that I just don’t feel prepared or want to deal with…
  • Friend in the process of losing her father to cancer and feeling utterly helpless
  • Audit at work
  • School – seriously my professor is an idiot who thinks we should already know everything he is supposed to teach us and therefore talks about bowel movements, regrets, religion, etc. 
  • Losing a resident I was close with
  • Being with someone who doesn’t want to date me but doing what I consider “dating” things
  • Being torn because I want above individual to find an awesome job because he really deserves it, but not wanting him to leave. 

I know that I am just going through a rough patch as does everyone else.  I also realize that this is minimal compared to people losing loved ones and/or dealing with what society feels is a bigger burden.  But honestly, I just want to shut my door and cry.  It is when I am stressed like this that I am really, really jealous of my family/friends that are married because they have someone that truly cares about their well-being and wants to do things to make their life easier.  Whether it be bringing over ice-cream to noticing that life has dealt you a hard hand and they want to hold yours until it gets better.  Or just cuddling with them and having them actually cuddle you back...  :(
Okay, I am done.  Back to work before I drown further in my own sorrows!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment