Monday, September 5, 2011

Superhero?

Day 6 - Favorite super hero and why.

There are so many superheros that I have loved over the years, but there is one well actually four, that claim the title of favorite!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Turtle POWER!

I grew up watching these turtles fight crime, eat pizza, and tease their master Splinter.

They taught me about the importance of fighting for what you know is right. I loved watching Michelangelo complain about being hungry all the time. But, my favorite Turtle was Donatello, purple mask, usually the last to turn to violence. He was what I considered to be the smartest turtle because he usually thought of different ways to solve the various conflicts they came up against.

I also admired the love that they obviously had for Splinter. He was their "father" and taught them everything. He taught them that no matter what they faced they could always defeat it together.

I loved that series! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment