So, I have been working out hard the last fews days with bootcamp and also with changing my eating habits. I drink more water, eat healthier, exercise, and actually eat at least three meals a day (I normally would eat one meal a day and then have crappy snacks the rest of the time)!
I told myself that I was only going to step on the scale once a month. But I couldn't resist the urge to check on my progress so onto the scale I went - only to be completely disappointed!!
Not only have I not lost any weight at all, but I have actually gained THREE pounds!! So far from my goal of being at the top of the MBL list this month...
Ugh! FRUSTRATING!!! :(
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

I always gain weight when I start exercising. In fact, I rarely lose weight but just lose inches. Give yourself a couple of weeks and then try on a pair of tight jeans as a benchmark =)
ReplyDeletep.s. So glad to see you on Sunday - sorry I didn't get a chance to talk for long!
Don't get discouraged (I know its hard not to) you are doing what you need to be doing and I am so proud of you!!! I am having a hard month too, but I have to believe that my hard work will pay off, I must need to learn a little patience (ugh!) Keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteTaci! I am so jealous that you are getting to do bootcamp and I can't come! When we did bootcamp last fall, I gained weight. I gained a lot. But, I was shrinking like mad. I thought it was easier to just measure myself. Or, not and just let the mirror tell me my progress!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with Chuck!