Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I've Got it Rough!

It is a really hard day at work today.

I had to ride around in a golf cart when I first arrived at work to make sure that my co-worker wouldn't drive too fast for our residents.

I then had to attend a Garden Party and wear my fancy hat and eat little party sandwiches and treats...


From there I had to go and attend a Luau in the Assisted Living and participate in the hula dancing contest...

What can I say other than it was a rough day at work! :)

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture!! BTW, sorry to keep you up so late last night. If you fall asleep when everyone else is talking tonight feel free to blame me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Rough day :) I Love your dress!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, cute dress! I'd love to have one those rough days!

    ReplyDelete