Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spotlight - CHECK!

Can I just say that I have the most exciting news!!!!

Just realized what I wrote and what you are probably thinking so let me clear the air... No, I am not dating anyone. No, I am not engaged. No, I am not pregnant(did you READ the last two sentences?).

I received a call the day that I moved into my new place and it was a someone from the church asking if I will be a director for a Broadway Variety Show they want to put on! I was so excited - I literally had to calm myself down so I would know when to say YES!!! I felt like one of those people that the radio station calls when they won an amazing trip or crap loads of money!

Erin was there so I couldn't scream and do a little dance!

So, I will keep you posted on how things are going! I am so excited that I can't think of anything else - so I believe this can say how I am feeling!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay that sounds awesome!!!! Perfect for you!!! Wish I was there so I could sing my theme song "I'm practically perfect" :O

    ReplyDelete