Sunday, March 14, 2010

No sleep...

Ever had time periods in your life where you aren't able to sleep all the way through the night? That has been my life for the last month or so!

I crave for those mornings when I wake up and see the sun shining and feel completely rested.

Big thanks to my mother and sister who decided a little trip to Maryland was exactly what Erin and I needed. Mother made wonderful cinnamon rolls, cookies and other goodies! Erin for letting all of us (four additional people) cram into every nook and cranny - good times, which could also be why I haven't slept well. :)

Overall, things are much better! Thanks to my great family!!! :)

Til the next time!!

Taci

P.S. Thanks to Dad for my special gift. I Love You, even if you don't send gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment