I LOVE to smile and I LOVE to laugh! Both of which I haven't been doing enough of lately... These are examples of things that brought a smile or a laugh to me over the last little couple of weeks.
1) Getting a text in the wee hours of the morning wishing me a great day at work!
2) Having a stranger hold open the door.
3) Coming home and finding that the dishes are done and put away.
4) Receiving a call from a sibling who just wants to talk.
5) Getting a funny and unexpected letter in the mail.
6) Having my residents comment on my beautiful skin (ha ha!).
7) Blushing when my crush looks my way...
8) Friends that I can call upon when help is needed no matter how late.
9) Crisp Fall air when I walk outside.
10) Getting a new calculator! :)
11) Pinata!
12) Seeing hours of hard work pay off.
13) Smiles from a little niece as she recognizes me.
14) Hymns.
15) Pictures that really are worth more than a thousand words
16) Vanilla ice cream cone covered with the cherry dip/sprinkles!
17) Being told that I have the most beautiful eyes.
18) Watching a guy trip on the curb - laughing because I've done the exact same thing!
There are so many more I can name but these are at the top! Share the love! Bring out a smile!
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

:)
ReplyDelete