I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for giving me such an understanding and loving mother. In a recent conversation someone asked if I was loved enough as a child (long story) and I quickly replied that I was!
My mother made sure that I knew how much she loved me! I loved sitting next to my mom on the couch and having her play with my hair or rub my back! I remember all the times I was sick Mom would bring me my favorite icecream or yogurt. My friends LOVED to come to our house for sleepovers and just to hang out because I have the coolest parents ever!
I won't ever forget the dress that Mom made for Homecoming. I don't remember ever feeling so pretty in my life! And my mother was there the very next morning drying my tears after learning that some fabrics aren't suppose to be ironed (although I heard some giggles escaping her during that tearful experience). Mothers just know how to make everything better! :)
Mother, I hope and pray everyday that I can at least be half the mother that you have been to me! I LOVE YOU!
Your child #7 - Taci Beth

Thanks for the nice tribute, even if it came at 2:00 in the morning!!
ReplyDelete