Okay, so I have been having nights of lost sleep and deep contemplation and I realized that I just need a break. A break from watching my now former crush make moves on my friend... Am I a chicken? Yes?? Don't get me wrong, I love the two of them and wish them the best in whatever happens.
But I just can't watch it right now.
I am a chicken and my feelings are still close to the surface. Is that wrong? I have tried since the time I was fourteen to figure out how some girls can just rapidly change their feelings for someone... It is still a mystery! For me, I am just going to back out and take a breather!
Maybe I will go for a drive and then watch a ton of war movies! That works as well!! :)
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

Hey Girlie!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you and I'm so excited to have found your blog!
I'm sorry about your crush moving in on your friend. I agree... it takes awhile to get over something like that.
Send me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog k. melharvey1@hotmail.com.
Hope things get happier for you!
Love ya, Melia
Hey - you should have called, you need to call, in fact I am calling you when I wake up in the morning, but then you get up before I do, so just call me. And you know what, one day someone is going to realize what they are going to miss out on and when they do that is what will make all of this "crap" (insert whatever word you choose) worth it. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteTaci Marie, my dear. I love you. Whomever doesn't is insane. When are you coming to Utah? I haven't seen you since you moved. I miss you. So does Candis. We wanted to go to Keys and couldn't think of anyone to invite, because you're not here! Gosh dang it. Ok! Got it? Good! And where is your facebook account? HMMMMMMM? Alright loves, Chelsea
ReplyDeleteI was glad to see you yesterday at church. I hope you come out of hiding soon; I miss my friend!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your niece is adorable!