Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother, I Love You!

So, it has literally taken me a few days to figure out how to post a video...  I feel my mad computer skillz have gone down the drain!   :(

Mom,
I made this little video because I wanted to show you how much I love you!  Plus, I am hoping that I will be earning creative bonus points towards being your favorite child!!  :)
I hope you know that you are an amazing woman! 

This is for you...


4 comments:

  1. You are great. :) Your mom is lucky to have you. As soon as I started playing the video Bridget said "Tayti?" She misses you! Better come visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearing your voice makes me miss you. Come home soon. Lindy and I were talking about how we need another game night, soon! P.S. Cole was singing the song with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No other mother is as lucky as I am! I have the most thoughtful children and I am so grateful to have you. Singing to me is my favorite gift, it was beautiful!
    I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taci, that was so cool!!! And you sounded beautiful, now will you sing some songs for me......I want "I am not that girl" as a starter :)

    ReplyDelete