No, I am not talking about plucking ducks. I am talking about plucking my eyebrows! OUCH!!!!!
I got a pair of cute pink tweezers to see if that would make the experience more enjoyable... HA! Not at all - now my eyebrow matched my tweezers! It was an extremely painful 10 seconds before I decided to forget plucking and continue to go to my favorite nail salon and have them waxed!
I won't say that I hate the fact that we have to go through all this pain to make ourselves more presentable, because I love it!
What more can I say then.... "I Enjoy Being A Girl!"
P.S. If you don't know that is my signature song - then how in the world did you find this blog because we must not be friends!
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

Yeah, I only pluck to get me through to my next waxing appt. And still after only a "few" years of waxing I still cry everytime :(
ReplyDelete