Today is Erin and Drew's anniversary and I gave them a couple of ideas for places to go for a romantic dinner... I am so excited!
I love finding fun restaurants for people and helping them get all dressed up for the special event. It's like finding the perfect shoes for the perfect outfit! Ah... I love it!
I am wearing my brown heels today and residents continue to comment on the height. Today I had a resident ask me to take one off because she wanted to see how tall I was without the shoes. I just laugh when I see their expressions. Somedays I really like my job!
Also helps that it is full moon time and that makes everyone a little crazy... he he! :)
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

you are so nice to do that for Drew and Erin, very thoughtful!!! How about you come up with a couple of inexpensive fun places to eat or play with a bunch of crazy kids!!!! Love ya shorty!!!
ReplyDelete