Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Few things in life...

My family (parents, two brothers and a sister) will be joining me for Christmas on the East Coast! My excitement to see them all again can barely be contained!!!

I have always loved Christmas and therefore wanted to share the Merkley Family's version of the "12 Days of Christmas":

12 - Grandkids visiting, plus two more, plus two on the way, plus four that couldn't make it..... What!? The song is for "12 days of Christmas"!
11 - Children Singing (I couldn't remember the original one)!
10 - Original Siblings!
9 - Paintball Warriors!
8 - Conversations Going!
7 - "Oh My Hearts!"
6 - Black Friday Shoppers!
5 - Minutes Late...... per person!
4 - Trailer's Parkin'!
3 - Minutes of Hot Water!
2 - Wrestler's Wrestling! (No, Kari did not win!)
All for ONE incredible time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that I had used my video camera to record the wrassling!!! We could have won the prize on America's Funniest Home Videos!!!, but Uncle Ken was laughing too much to remember that we had it in the car.

    ReplyDelete