Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dumb Full Moon...

I always would hear stories of how a full moon could affect an individual - I didn't believe that... Until working here.

I can always tell when we are getting close to a full moon because the residents are easily agitated or just weird events take place.

For example - December 2, 2009 - Full Moon. This is what happened to me:

* Came home from Utah and had a very dead battery in my car - no idea why!
* Co-worker quit on the spot - packed up and left - now I am covering her job as well as mine.
* Went to pick up Erin and Drew at the airport hit a pot-hole so hard that it dented my tire rim and I could literally hear the air escaping my tire.

So, this month we have a Blue Moon - 2nd Full Moon in one month. I am thinking a "mental health day" will be hitting me around that same time. Dumb Full Moon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I really am trying not to laugh, just think of me laughing with you not at you!

    ReplyDelete