Well, Easter is upon us.. Okay, it has almost passed for me. I had a wonderful day with the sun shining and the earth literally springing beautiful flowers and waking up right in front of me! I even had my friendly black squirrel attempt again to get in my house!
I wasn't able to attend my grandmother's birthday bash on Saturday in Utah, so I had to do something to keep my mind of missing things. What do I do in that case? I shop! Yes, I spent four glorious hours shopping in Target, Giant, Dicks, and wandering around the little shopping center near my house. It was amazing and definitely did the trick in keeping my mind of not being in Utah!
Easter Sunday dawned bright and early for me! I dawned on what I considered a Spring looking outfit and went to spend a wonderful time at church. Afterwards, I had Molly and my roommate Andrea as my dinner guests. We enjoyed an afternoon of Thai Chicken, Pear Sundaes, and Cuppa-Cuppa-Two popcorn. It was very relaxing for me! The girls even helped me pick my magical musical number for tomorrow's Open Mic Night at the church. I will let you know how that goes! :)
Here is a picture of the dessert I copied from a French Restaurant I went to in Bethesda... What do you think?

YUMMY!!! I call dibs on you this weekend. That looks soooooo delicious I could almost taste it. Can't wait to see you on Friday!!!
ReplyDeleteyes, i am looking forward to a visit too....
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm coming to DC next week along with Uncle Ken. Take us somewhere fun.
ReplyDelete