Monday, April 6, 2009

Forgive me!

Okay - in all fairness to me - I have been extremely busy the last month! For those that don't know this is my favorite time of the year!

MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!

Ah! I love watching the fun and engaging sport of college basketball. Not only do we see some amazing talent and watch the rise of the underdogs but I love a sport where I get to watch boys become men on the court!

I can almost smell the sweat and feel the adrenaline rush as they battle to protect their basket from the opposing team. I watched as a player from Wyoming after dunking the ball into the basket did a complete flip in the air landing on his side, not hurt but embarrassed! Ha ha! Obviously, he still had some growing up to do...

I have done pretty well on my bracket and at last count was in first place! All I need is UNC to seal the deal for me! Then it will be back to my normal non-sport self. Credit for the love of this game should be given to Julia who introduced me to the wonderful world of college basektball. She put up with my constant questions and even tried to teach me. Well, the teaching lasted for about 15 minutes - before she threw the ball down and said some people just can't play sports! Ha ha! (I already told her that.)

I ♥ March Madness!

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad that your interested in things other than making our family laugh....unless you have a story with you ending up in the basketball net?? I'm just teasing. I hope you stay first!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why aren't you married, some man is going to love you and all your basketball knowledge. If you win the big pot, I want a present (and I am not kidding!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl,
    You make me laugh, and I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete