Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Car...

I was driving home tonight from a cancelled institute class and just reflected on how much I love my car! My roommate just tonight was commenting that my car can fit in any space as it is so small and perfect. (Okay, maybe I added perfect - but it was what she was thinking!!) Seriously, I don't think that there has ever been a more perfect vehicle for me... It is compact, full of energy, races like there is no tomorrow, and modern looking! See!! It was a match made in Scion heaven!


My friend, Anya, has a brother who called my car a micro-minivan. I know!? I couldn't believe that anyone would come up with that while looking at my car. :) What can I say, he is a guy and most likely jealous! I posted a picture of my car so you can be jealous of my awesome car as well!


4 comments:

  1. Perfect title for your blog. I love the Micro-mini. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. What a great way to keep in touch with each other. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your car it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you know how i feel about your car.

    ReplyDelete