Saturday and Sunday were days spent learning about the earlier years of America. I learned things that made me extremely happy that I was born now and not back then...
Did you know that the grave yards were so full of bodies that if there was a heavy rain then sometimes the body parts would be exposed... ick!
Sunday was interesting as I went to church with Rachel... Oh my gosh... Boston has some very interesting people. You can read about Saturday and Sunday on Andy's blog - he is a much better writer than I am.... http://andyswildblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/saturday-with-all-those-bostononians.html. Ignore the comment Andy makes about how I pronounce Bostonian - I think he has something wrong with his hearing! ;)
I would post a lot of pictures, but all I had was my phone that died after I would check the time. So, I will work on gathering the fun shots and post them soon.
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment