First of all, we flew First Class - it really is just as awesome as I thought it would be. We boarded first, they gave us little drinks and warm cookies and nuts... It was heaven! I was actually sad when the flight ended!
We finally landed in Jamaica and grabbed a taxi to our all-inclusive resort Sunset Beach Montego Bay. We were upgraded to an ocean front room with a patio that literally opened right up to the beach! I was so excited that I woke every morning before the sun and practically jumped out of bed with my swimming suit on!
The first night the entertainment was a steel drum band that was so cool! I hope the videos show their awesome moves and ability to play!
We mainly stayed on the resort to just relax on the beach with our little smoothies that they would give us. The last day we went zip lining and I thought I was going to die for the first 8 out of 9 lines... Practically every picture they had of me was of my eyes shut and a VERY scared look on my face! She has those pictures so I will have to grab them when we swap pictures!
I loved every minute - even when I realized that I was having an allergic reaction to the sunscreen Molly let me borrow because I ran out of mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment