Tuesday, January 24, 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

With the New Year - one of my resolutions is to become the person that I want to marry.  This song has been one that has been rolling around in my head the past few weeks.
To Whom It May Concern - The Civil Wars

I am going to work out more often
I am going to study the gospel
I am going to be a more kind and gentle person
I am going to allow myself to love and be loved
I am going to have more confidence in the awesome person I am
I am going to finish my degree

I would say that I am turning a new leaf, but I believe at times in my life I have tried to accomplish everything on this list already...  This time it is different though - this time I believe in myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Taci, I love this post, I may just have to steal the idea :)

    ReplyDelete