Thursday, April 7, 2011

I did it!!!

I DID IT!!! I am proud to say that I scheduled an appointment with the dentist!

After eight years of not going to the dentist and two years of paying for dental insurance - I finally decided to try and conquer my fear.

My appointment is in a week and a half... All I have to work on now is actually leaving my car and getting in the office. I did tell the receptionist that I was scared to death of the dentist... I also told her that if I was late, to look out in the parking lot and find the girl rocking back and forth terrified in her car, that will most likely be me.

My theme song for the day! Thanks to my niece the Dora song popped into my head and I did the Dora "We did it" dance in my office! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I keep making appointments and then canceling. I'll let your example encourage me to make an appt and keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a step in the right direction. Good work! When will I get to see you again?

    ReplyDelete