Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Cleaning!

I have felt like my life is an organized mess... Until watching the television documentary on Hoarding! This one lady had a food hoarding habit that made me dry heave while watching! I don't want to be a hoarder!

Therefore this weekend my goals are going to be:

Organize life.
Clean Room.
Throw out crap I have held onto for no other reason than it brings back memories. - Seriously, when I die does it really mean anything to anyone else... NO!
Purchase photo albums, place pictures in albums and not boxes.
Clean out my closet.
Give my self a mental check on hoarding habits.
Throw out the pumpkin from last year's Halloween - just kidding, it's from Thanksgiving!
Scrub room with Clorox.

If you ever need to evaluate your living habits - watch "Hoarders"...

4 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Gosh!! I watched an episode of "Hoarders" and I about died. I made the same mental list of "how not to become a Hoarder" and I HAD to clean my entire house before I could sleep normally again. That show is horrid. But it makes ya think about what ya need to do huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send pictures!! Especially of your organized life, I need a role model. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really need to read a book by Karen Kingston about "Clearing your Clutter with Feng Shui." It is an amazing book!! It also helps with clearing the clutter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl we just got cable and I watched an episode of that show too, it is terrible!!!
    I hope your organizing weekend went well. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete