I have four fortune cookie fortunes that I read daily to help get me through the day!
- You are busy but you are happy! Don't know if I really believe that one some days. Ha ha!
- Get your mind set - confidence will lead you on!
- Your ability to find the silly in the serious will take you far! All I have to do is remember one certain intervention with one certain sister and I believe this to be true... Don't stare at her in the eyes!!!
- Listen to the wisdom of the old. I believe this with all my heart! I love listening to the stories of the older generations. I am lucky to work where I can visit and listen to those on a more regular basis!
Things at work can be crazy. Some days I love my job and some days I don't! I am currently in the process of learning some new billing procedures and so far loving it!! Things are going well for me right now, I just need to learn to update the blog more often! I do have quite a few pictures that I want to post of my new place and other random adventures! I will post those on a more regular basis... :)
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

I love reading your posts, so keep 'em coming!!!! I wish I could come back and spend another month with you guys, time just flew by so fast..............keep smiling :)
ReplyDelete