Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Visitor...

One of my Best Friends, Calley McKee (soon to be Thompson) came for a visit after she attended a conference downtown. We had a lot of fun catching up, talking about wedding plans, running around and taking walks.

Calley let me try out the foam curlers in her hair to see if I could make her super straight hair curly! It was a ton of fun and I think I did a pretty good job.



We were trying to find something to do on Calley's last full day in the city and we realized she'd never been to Gettysburg! So, we grabbed the GPS and started out in the early afternoon.

I have been to Gettysburg a few times and always learn something new and interesting. I have always had an interest in a war that could split families and friends.

Here are some fun pictures from that day! Thanks Calley for coming to visit! :)

1 comment:

  1. TACI!!!!!
    Iam soooo happy I was able to come hang out with you and Erin. It was so fun to spend some girl time with you before I get married. I miss hanging out with you!
    I will send you pictures soon I promise. I love DC it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete