Sunday, April 4, 2010

He's 60!!!

Yes! I have never been excited more for my dad's birthday than I was this year! Way to go Dad! You now get all these awesome discounts just for hitting the magic number - 60!!!

I'll never forget you running to save me when I was wearing a jacket that was too big while changing water. First, you thought I was just waving - but then you saw I was in trouble and rescued me while laughing... No worries, I was 1/2 inch close to having my insides ripped open.

I'll never forget the summer you, Logan and I went to build mini-pivots and worked from sunrise to sunset. I loved that I was able to be the little tomboy and help you with some of the more exciting things. Well, except when it came to skinning the pig... **shudder**

I'll never forget the hours you spent playing the piano or the organ just so I could sing-a-long with you. I love your amazing musical abilities and wish that I could be just as talented as you are! I love you Dad and I hope this birthday tops all the ones you've had before!!! :)

Love, Taci Beth

1 comment:

  1. ohhh, those are some good pictures and memories, well maybe not the close to death one but hey you LIVED!!!! See ya in a few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete