Well, I have been out of commission for a while now!
I have been sick for the last little bit - 100.4 fever finally left after 24 hours - still trying to get over the sore throat! I was afraid that my brain was cooking itself, but VERY grateful to see that no damage has been done... I think? If this post doesn't make sense to anyone then I guess I better call up the doc!
I have been given a lot of down time, something last week I wished for! I feel like I found Aladdin's lamp, rubbed it, Genie granted my wish - but I forgot to add "and not due to illness" at the end.
I went to the Lab and was informed it wasn't strep - dang! I just wanted something, aka drugs, to make me feel all better... So, this little ugly virus is still working it's way through my system.
My boss called and told me that she felt I needed to be told that I shouldn't come to work until next week, because I am such a dedicated worker. Wow! I didn't realize I actually needed someone to tell me to stay home, but it really relieved some stress. Thankfully, I have had a great person at the office to cover while I have been out. I really owe him big time, because like me, he was covering two jobs BUT on top of that his own position at night (LONG HOURS)!
I have been doing some research online about sore throats because mine is STILL really hurting. And then I found something that got me a little worried. Apparently, a bad tooth can cause some major health issues. I don't think that I have bad teeth - at least not from my perspective - but I haven't been to a dentist in about six or so years. Therefore, what IF this is from dental issues? I was so worried that I ALMOST looked up my dentist's name and thought about making an appointment. Well, I still need to work on that fear... which is a whole blog itself!
Alright - I've written and worried enough for now! Wish me luck because I am scheduled to speak in my ward on Sunday... Eek!
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

oh my poor sister Taci, to bad you live far far away or I would bring you chicken noodle soup!!!! Hope you get feeling better soon :)
ReplyDeleteI would also help take care of you! Like remember that one time when you were sick and we brought you gaterade and umm... those special meds.. ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you get feeling better very very soon! Also hope your talk went well!!
I love your new picture by the way! So cute! :) (I wish my hair was as cute as yours..)