Dear Brain
Where did you go? Why can't you be here when things are crazy and I am slow to focus?? Brain, please come back!
Forever Yours,
Taci
Have you ever been so overwhelmed that you can't focus? That is me today. Between work and life I fear that my brain has been overloaded and has gone into hiding! I just started my week of long hours at the office and although I am excited to see next Wednesday arrive, I have to constantly remind myself of things that really need to be done. My list of "to do's" now includes everyday things like eat lunch! Another example is my blogging when I really should be entering receipts and making a few phone calls!
Okay - peace out! If you find my brain, please tell it to come home!
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

Taci, you're Brain is at my house....she missed my itellectual stimulation!
ReplyDelete