I am sitting here at Holy Cross waiting for my sister Erin to have her first little girl (whom I lovingly call Penelope June)... It is a little after 11 PM! And the little Wheeler baby is going to be born on Great-Grandpa Clyde's Birthday! Yeah!
I have been observing my bro-in-law in action and he has been great! He is literally at Erin's beck and call - she asked for a foot massage and he ran to grab the lotion! Seriously, I need to find myself one of those! I was talking about a foot massage, not a husband! Ha ha!
I will post pictures as soon as she is born! I am so excited!
The Bridge Over San Luis Rey
2 years ago

I thought you said you were going to have pictures soon. It's been three days now. Help the family who doesn't live out there and post some pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey what did Erin and Drew name their baby???
ReplyDeleteI agree a foot massage would be nice to have, espeically if it was from a boy!